Our plywood paneling for walls is available in a variety of laminates as well as genuine, unfinished fine wood veneers, all with a Lifetime Limited Warranty! Our durable pre-finished laminate motifs including a wide variety of stained wood grains, leather and abstract designer patterns, authentic and licensed Mossy Oak®, outdoor nature and hunting designs and a host of weathered and rustic looks. Our plywood wall paneling is available in Beadboard, Designer, Flat Library Panel, Random Plank, Grooved, Rustic and Wainscoting styles, all of which outperform MDF, particleboard, hardboard and other compressed products since plywood doesn't expand and contract with changes in temperatures or humidity. All of our paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less and our 5.2mm (approximately 1/4") plywood panels offer structural strength and can be attached directly to wall studs! Laminate paneling is ready to install and needs no additional finishing; its pattern and color are permanent. Genuine unfinished wood veneer paneling requires finishing and is ready to accept paints or stains. Let us open up a world of paneling project possibilities for you! The minimum quantities are posted on each page, but you may mix/match different paneling styles to meet the minimums and to qualify for aggregate quantity pricing. Use our Contact Us form! Paneling Frequently Asked Questions. Most of our paneling is IN STOCK, can ship immediately, and there is no extra charge for shipping! Order paneling samples here.
Panel Design hints for your consideration:
- Once you've decided to give a room a new look, step back and assess the mood you want to create.
- If you will be custom staining or painting the paneling, you need to look at our unfinished wood veneer paneling.
- If you want pre-finished paneling that doesn't require painting or staining, then select from our laminated paneling.
- Review the broad selection of panels that we offer, from beaded, cottage styles or high fashion designer paneling, select from our variety of random plank pattern wood grain paneling, or peruse our selection of rustic, camouflage, hunting or outdoorsy, cabin-themed paneling. Choose a style and color that is complimentary or consistent with your theme. Traditional cherry laminate paneling might be gorgeous in a formal dining room but paneling with a rustic or weathered look might give you the warmth and charm needed in a more casual areas.
- You can mix design elements, too. Go ahead and use natural wood baseboards or chair rails along with an alternate finish for the paneling. A combination of styles lends authenticity and unique designer styling to any room.
- Photo of skidded/Palletized Paneling ready for shipment
Benefits of our Plywood Paneling:
- Real Plywood will last a lifetime - Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Real Plywood won't buckle, swell or expand and contract like thin MDF
- CARB 2 Compliant - with no added formaldehyde
- Safe for pets and humans in every room
- Suitable for bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, garages, attics, dining room, family room, hallways, foyers, nurseries and kids' rooms
- World's Largest Selection
- Class C Fire Rating of 200 or Less
- 4x8 sheets, 48"W x 32"H wainscoting heights, and custom cuts ... all available
- 4x8 panels approximate weights: 2.7mm(1/8") 13lbs | 3.6mm(3/16") 15lbs | 5.2mm(1/4") 21lbs | Shipping Pallet 100lbs
- Easily maintained. Clean laminate paneling with cloth dampened with water and a non-abrasive detergent, then wipe dry
- Order paneling samples here
- Terms and Conditions for Paneling Orders
- Printer Friendly Version - How to Install Wood Wall Paneling