|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
The classic lines of the Theodore Stone Fireplace Mantel will fit into nearly any decorator theme. Featuring straight lines and subltly curved mantel legs, with just the right amount of detail to add dimension. The header is tastefully detailed with with faux grout lines to add subtle design styling. This is truly an affordable without the slightest compromise in aesthetics. The look, feel and texture of natural limestone but hand-made from propietary hybrid mixtures of gypsum, cement, aggregate, fibers and crushed stone. Made in the USA, this mantel comes complete with field-adjustable facing panels that accommodate a variety of sizes of fireplaces by being field adjustable. There is also a matching 1-piece stone hearth (with faux mortar joints to look like a 3-pc hearth) to complete the look. This mantel package weighs approximately 400 pounds, is non-combustible and can typically be installed in a few hours by two people with basic carpentry skills.
Components include Mantel Shelf, two legs, 3-piece field cuttable/adjustable interior surround (header @ 14" x 51" and two surround legs @ 6 1/2" x 36"), and a complimentary 69 1/2 x 20" x 1 1/4" (1-pc) hearth. The facing panels can be easily cut to size, and they "slide" behind the mantel, to accommodate a variety of firebox openings. While the finish is usually left as is, these mantels can be painted or faux finished to your individual taste. This is available in the slightly textured Almond/Buff Sandstone.
Theodore Stone Mantel Specifications at a glance:
- Gypsum (plaster) non-combustible construction
- Standard light buff limestone color
- Simulated angled grout lines in the header above your fireplace opening
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs and a 1-pc header & shelf assembly)
- 3-pc stone surround facing
- Surround Facing legs: 36" x 6 1/2" Facing header 51" x 14"
- Fits most Fireboxes measuring from 27" up to 39" Tall
- Fits most Fireboxes measuring from 40 1/2" up to 45 1/2" Wide
- The facing legs slide in or out to fit your fireplace width (closing like elevator doors)
- The facing header adjusts up or down (like a garage door) to fit the height of your fireplace
- 1-pc stone Hearth included (69 1/2" x 20" x 1 1/4")
- Hearth available with or without two simulated grout lines
- Extra Hearths available for custom, on-site work (e.g., facing a raised hearth platform)
- Available in light almond buff sandstone as shown
- Specifications subject to change without notice
- Terms and Conditions for large items
Fireplace and Stone Mantel Dimension Worksheet if you want help determining if this mantel will work for you!
Feel free to call us (866) 983-3267 M-F.