|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and pay only $1,209.00 each
- Buy 4 - 6 and get $1,109.00 off
Our adjustable-fit Tuscany thin-cast Stone Mantels for fireplaces come with integral surround facing to accommodate fireplaces from approximately 35" up to 42" Wide that are from 29" to 34 1/2" Tall. Available as an option is a beautifully sculpted interlocking 3-piece stone hearth. Be inspired by this traditional and timeless, durable and affordable mantel with the look, feel and texture of natural limestone. Made from hybrid mixtures of gypsum, cement, aggregate and crushed stone, with a premium process for a beautiful limestone textured finish. Weighs approximately 275 pounds (about 1/3 of the weight of quarried stone), and can be normally be installed in just an hour or two by two people with basic carpentry skills.
Components include Mantel Shelf and breast assembly, and two mantel legs with integral surround facing panels. A 3-pc interlocking hearth with a bevelled edge is available as an option. While the premium finish is usually left as is, these mantels can be painted, faux finished or tea stained to your individual taste. Our Tuscany Natural / White Linen contains very little beige and is close to white.
- Top Mantel Shelf is 68" x 8 1/2" Overall mantel height: 54" (including 1 1/4" thick hearth)
- Natural or Sandstone limestone color Gypsum (plaster) non-combustible construction
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs and the shelf/header assembly)
- Fireplace Opening is factory variable from 35 to 42" wide by 29" to 34 1/2" tall
- Fireplace leg facing 7 1/4" x 34 1/2" and the header facing is 10 1/2" x 42 1/2"
- Optional 3-section Interlocking Stone Hearth measures 62" x 21 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Product Approximate Weight: Net: 275 lbs Crated: 350 lbs
- Curbside Delivery included! You must be present to recieve and inspect the shipment
Feel free to call us (866) 983-3267 M-F.