- Durham Mirror Frame 3 Inch
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Durham Frames - Improves the image of your mirror
Custom built to fit your mirror, our 3" wide stylish Durham mirror frame lends contemporary design flare for an impressive upgrade to basic flat mirrors; an enhancement that tranforms practically any flat mirror into a color-coordinated framed mirror with decorator styling. Submit an order for your bathroom mirror makeover or complete our Mirror Frame Design Request Form for a quote.
- Solid hardwood components
- Five professionally applied designer finishes
- Custom-sized to fit your mirror at no extra charge
- Factory precision-cut mitered corners
- The Durham molding has a traditional design, 3" Wide x 3/4" Deep
- Shipped Ready-to-assemble
- Dovetail Keys for secure and quick corners (see image below)
- Adhesive strips included for attaching to mirror
- A Mirror Divider is an option, which may be used for two bowls or other wide mirrors
- The finished size of the mirror is dependent upon your clearances and whether you have mirror clips
- The Reflection Collection has been designed to work with 'low profile' mirror clips and channels. Clips or Channels
measuring more than 3/16" depth from above the mirror face may need to be replaced for the frame to fit
What Mirror Size should I select? Simply add up the outside dimensions of your mirror (e.g., 42" + 58" + 42" + 58" = 200" perimeter. 200" divided by 12" / foot = 16.67 Linear Feet = You should select Mirror Size: 'Large' from 15.1 to 22 Linear Feet to fit your 42" x 58" mirror).