- Medford Mirror Frame 2 Inch
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Medford Mirror Frames - Built to fit your mirror
Built to order and custom sized to fit your mirror, the 2" wide Medford mirror frame with a contemporary design offers a stylish upgrade for basic flat mirrors; an enhancement that tranforms a flat bathroom, bedroom or hallway mirror into a color-coordinated framed mirror with designer styling. Submit an order for your bathroom mirror makeover or complete our Mirror Frame Design Request Form for a quote.
- Solid hardwood components
- Five professionally applied designer finishes
- Custom-sized to fit your mirror at no extra charge
- Factory precision-cut mitered corners
- The Medford is 2" Wide x 3/4" Deep
- Shipped Ready-to-assemble
- Dovetail Keys for secure and quick corners (see image below)
- Adhesive strips included for attaching to mirror
- The finished size of the mirror is dependent upon your clearances and whether you have mirror clips
- The Reflection Collection has been designed to work with 'low profile' mirror clips and channels. Clips or Channels
measuring more than 3/16" depth from above the mirror face may need to be replaced for the frame to fit
What Mirror Size should I select? Simply add up the outside dimensions of your mirror (e.g., 42" + 58" + 42" + 58" = 200" perimeter. 200" divided by 12" / foot = 16.67 Linear Feet = You should select Mirror Size: 'Large' from 15.1 to 22 Linear Feet to fit your 42" x 58" mirror).