|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Swampland Cypress 2" Beadboard Channel Pattern 4' x 8' Paneling - Laminated panel requiring no additional finishing
Swampland Cypress Paneling provides the classic, timeless look of paneling with interesting and rustic wood grain patterns including characteristic light cypress wood with darker streaks of wood grains. The panels are grooved with a double groove 2 inches apart and are ready to install with no additional finishing needed.
Sold here in 4' x 8' panels.
- 48" x 96"
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Real plywood for longevity
- May be attached directly to studs, has structural strength
- Plywood has some insulating qualities
- Plywood does not buckle, or expand and contract with temperature and humidity changes
- Recommended for Interior use
- CARB 2 Compliant - no added formaldehyde
- Suitable for use in all rooms including cabins, sheds, bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, garages, attic, dining rooms, family rooms, living rooms, hallways, foyers, nurseries and kids' rooms
- Minimum Order is ten 4 x 8 sheets
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Order Paneling Samples here
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Please select the correct pricing based upon the quantity of panels you will add to your cart