|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
The Barrington Arch cast stone mantel is one of our most popular choices with its genuine looks, gentle arch and feel and texture of natural stone. These are handmade in a mold by skilled craftsman, using a select mixture of gypsum, aggregate, supporting fibers, and crushed stone. Made in the USA, this arched mantel comes complete with on-site-adjustable surround facing, panels that can be cut and slid into position to fit a variety of sizes of fireplaces. A matching, 1-piece stone hearth that looks like a 3-pc hearth completes the mantel package. The total mantel package can normally be installed by two able-bodied people with basic carpentry skills in just a few hours, and weighs approximately 450 pounds, about 1/3 the weight of a natural limestone mantel.
Components include Mantel Shelf, two legs, 3/4" thick surround facing panels that are on-site adjustable, and the complimentary 69 1/2 x 20" x 1 1/4" (1-pc) hearth with a decorative stepped edge and a 3-pc look. The facing panels can be easily cut to size, and they "slide" behind the mantel, to accommodate a variety of firebox openings. While the finish is usually left as is, these mantels can be painted or faux finished to your individual taste. This is available in the slightly textured Almond/Buff Sandstone. (PN 4115 elgin)
Specifications at a glance:
- Gypsum (plaster) non-combustible construction
- Standard light buff limestone color
- Simulated grout lines in the arch above your fireplace opening
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs and a 1-pc arch & shelf assembly)
- 3-pc 3/4" thick stone surround facing (two Facing Legs and one Facing Header)
- The Facing Legs slide in or out to fit your fireplace width (closing like elevator doors)
- The Facing Header adjusts up or down (like a garage door) to fit the height of your fireplace
- Facing Header: 14" x 51" x 3/4" Facing Legs: 6 1/2" x 36" x 3/4"
- 1-pc stone Hearth included (69 1/2" x 20" x 1 1/4")
- Dimensions subject to change, and typically are +/- 1/4"
- Available in light almond buff sandstone as shown
- Looking for this style, but in a larger size? Shop our Kingsley Cast Stone mantel now!
- Overmantel available for $1500-$2200 depending upon height. Call for details or better yet, print our dimension worksheet, fill it out and submit it to us.
- Terms and Conditions for large items
Feel free to call us (866) 983-3267 M-F.
** Competitor's similar style is not made in the USA!