|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and pay only $1,699.00 each
- Buy 4 - 6 and pay only $1,649.00 each
The chic styling of this mantel and its grand size are both impressive as is its beautiful arch and architectural column legs. Timeless beauty, durability and affordability with understated elegance, mark this mantel. These cast stone mantels have sophistication and the design in one of our most popular with the look, feel and texture of natural limestone but, they are hand-made one at a time from a propietary hybrid mixture of gypsum, cement, aggregate, fibers and crushed stone, all without the slightest aesthetic compromise.
Our ** Made in the USA ** Kingsley arched thin-cast Stone Mantel comes complete with field-adjustable facing panels that accommodate a variety of sizes of fireplaces, and a 3-piece matching stone hearth. This mantel package weighs approximately 600 pounds and can be installed in a few hours by two people with basic carpentry skills ... about 1/3 the weight and time of natural quarried stone mantels -- and no special tools are needed.
Mantel components include the Mantel Shelf with the arch, two mantel legs, 3/4" thick surround facing panels that are on-site adjustable, and the complimentary 73 1/2" x 20" x 1 1/2" (3-pc) hearth with a slightly stepped edge. The facing panel legs can be easily cut to size and they "slide" behind the mantel to accommodate a variety of firebox openings. While the finish is usually left as is, these mantels can be painted or faux finished to your individual taste. This is available in the slightly textured Almond/Buff Sandstone color shown throughout. (PN 4115 Elgin Barrington)
Additionally, if you need additional facing panels (e.g., to face the ends and front of a raised hearth platform, we can also quote those, as well!)
Specifications at a glance:
- Designed to work with Medium to Large fireboxes from 43" to 51" Wide and from 27" to 39" Tall
- Gypsum (plaster) non-combustible construction
- Standard light buff limestone color
- Realistic, yet simulated grout lines in the arch above your fireplace opening and on the hearth
- 3-pc mantel construction (two legs and a 1-pc arch & shelf assembly)
- 3-pc 3/4" thick stone surround facing (two Facing Legs and one Facing Header)
- The Facing Legs slide in or out to fit your fireplace width (closing like elevator doors)
- The Facing Header adjusts up or down (like a garage door) to fit the height of your fireplace
- 3-pc stone Hearth included (approximately 73 1/2" x 20" x 1 1/2")
- Available in light almond buff sandstone as shown
- Overmantel available for $1700-$2500 depending upon height. Call for details or better yet, print our dimension worksheet, fill it out and submit it to us
- Need a smaller size? Look at our Barrington Arch Thin Cast Stone Mantel
- Terms and Conditions for large items
Feel free to call us (866) 983-3267 M-F.
** Most competitors' mantels similar to the Kingsley sell for over $2500 and are not made in the USA!