- Marion Mirror Frame 4 Inch | Shelf
|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Marion Mirror Frames - Built to fit your mirror
Built to custom fit your frameless mirror, our 4" wide transitional style Marion mirror frame incorporates a contemporary design for a stylish upgrade to your basic flat mirrors along with the convenience of a shelf to reduce clutter on your vanity. This enhancement can tranform practically any flat mirror into a color-coordinated framed mirror with designer styling and a convenient shelf. Submit an order for your bathroom mirror makeover or complete our Mirror Frame Design Request Form for a quote.
Marion Mirror Frame Features...
- Solid hardwood components
- A 3" deep convenience shelf
- Five professionally applied designer finishes
- Custom-sized to fit your mirror at no extra charge
- Factory precision-cut mitered corners
- The Marion frame molding is 4" Wide x 3/4" Deep
- Shipped Ready-to-assemble
- Dovetail Keys securely and quickly lock the corners (see image below)
- Commercial strength adhesive strips are included for attaching the frame to your mirror
- The finished size of the mirror is dependent upon your clearances and whether you have mirror clips
- The Reflection Collection has been designed to work with 'low profile' mirror clips and channels. Clips or Channels
measuring more than 3/16" height from above the mirror face may need to be replaced for the frame to fit
What Mirror Size should I select? Simply add up the outside dimensions of your mirror, divide by 12 to get the linear feet, then select the appropriate Mirror Size. Example:
Mirror measures 42" + 58" + 42" + 58" = 200" perimeter. 200" divided by 12" per foot = 16.67 Linear Feet. For this mirror you should select Mirror Size: 'Large' 15.1 to 22 Linear Feet to fit your mirror