|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Overall Height = 57 1/8"*
Shelf Length = 72 1/2"
Body width = 66.5"
Opening width at bottom = 43" (fits fireplaces from 32" to 42 3/4" Wide)
Leg = 36"H x 11 1/2" W (Fits Fireplaces from 29" to 36")
High Header height = 18 1/4"
Shelf depth = 8"
Optional Hearth = 73 3/4" x 20" x 2 1/4"
Optional Riser = 11 1/4" x 49 1/4" x 7/8"
The Valinda Cast Stone Fireplace Mantel Surround has the look and feel of carved stone, without the weight of solid stone, and is made from hybrid mixtures of gypsum, cement, aggregate and crushed stone, without the slightest aesthetic compromise. Most weigh 200 to 400 pounds and can be installed in a few hours by two people ... about 1/3 the weight of natural quarried stone.
Available in your choice of two stone colors: Sandstone, with some buff coloring, and Natural, which is closer to white. You can expect some minor variations in the texture and color, all of which adds to the character of the product.
Note: when used with vent-free fireplace/logs, you must use at least a 4" projecting hood to dissapate the heat.
On-site, field-adjustable side and top surround facing panels are included to make it easy to fit different size fireplace openings. Fits Fireplace Openings within these dimensions: Width: From 32" to 42 3/4"Height: From 29" to 36"The optional hearth is typically also purchased to complete the look and is included in the 57 1/8" overall height dimension listed below*. Compare to $2495 for similar looks. Add a riser panel (easily cut to size on-site) for installations where the bottom of your fireplace opening is raised above the floor. Additional riser panels can also be purchased and cut on site for use as extra stone facing to cover a raised hearth platform. This mantel is completely made in the USA.
Feel free to call us at (866) 983-3267 M-F.
Terms and Conditions / Delivery Information
- This is a large and heavy item, shipped in a crate and/or on a pallet. We will send you a shipment notice when your order ships
- The carrier will phone you to make a delivery appointment
- Standard curbside delivery is included. You agree that you will have a couple of able-bodied people and a skid jack and/or dollies on hand at the time of delivery
- If you like, you may give us a commercial ship to delivery address at the time of your order (preferably with a loading dock, pallet jack and/or fork lift)
- You may also make arrangements to pick up this shipment at the carrier's most local terminal at the time of your order
- You can contact us to see if inside delivery service is available in your location prior to placing your order. The surcharge (normally $200 to $400) will be quoted