Weathered Cedar 2" Beadboard Channel Profile Paneling 1/4", 4 x 8
|Base price per unit
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
When ordering paneling you must approve a sample of the product before we can process your order.
Weathered Cedar 2" Beadboard Channel Profile 4' x 8' Paneling
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less, and more specific information is on the label on the back of each panel.
Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
Ordering the Incorrect Product or Wanting to Return Product.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or you need to return it, you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back to the factory, American Pacific 520 Salem Avenue, Holly springs MS 38635. Also the product must be sent back in the original package and banded or stretched wrapped for return shipment. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.
Weathered Cedar Laminate Paneling provides the classic, timeless look of panels with vintage, weathered light grey wood grain coloring typical of Nantucket. The panels are grooved with a double groove 2 inches apart and are ready to install, with no finishing needed.
Sold here in 4' x 8' panels.
- 48" x 96"
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Real plywood for longevity
- May be attached directly to studs, has structural strength
- Plywood has some insulating qualities
- Plywood does not buckle, or expand and contract with temperature and humidity changes
- Our plywood has a groove pattern on each long edge to discreetly abut adjacent panels
- Recommended for Interior use
- CARB 2 Compliant - no added formaldehyde
- Suitable for use in all rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, garages, attic, dining rooms, family rooms, living rooms, hallways, foyers, nurseries and kids' rooms.
- Minimum Order is ten 4 x 8 panels
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY
- Order Paneling Samples here
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Please select the correct pricing based upon the quantity of panels you will add to your cart