|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality Meranti hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less, and more specific information is on the label on the back of each panel.
Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Rustic Pine Pattern Plywood 9-groove Paneling - Laminated, requires no additional finishing - rustic lux
Rustic Pine plywood paneling has an amazing variety of color and shadings and a random plank pattern. The aged look will create a lived in, casual feel to any space, be it a cozy cabin, a seaside cottage or a great camp. Use our rustic paneling to create your own high mountain lodge.
48" x 96"
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Durable laminate finish on real plywood
- Random 9 Plank Pattern (Grooves at approximately 4", 8", 4", 7", 9", 6", 4" and 6")
- Structural strength, and may be attached directly to studs, if desired
- Plywood won't buckle or expand and contract with temperature and humidity
- Plywood has some insulating properties
- Recommended for indoor use
- Minimum purchase 10 sheets
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Order Paneling Samples here
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Note: You must select the Correct Pricing based upon the Quantity you will add to your cart