|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
When ordering paneling you must approve a sample of the product before we can process your order.
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality Meranti hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less, and more specific information is on the label on the back of each panel.
Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
The panels are shipped on a Common Carrier truck (an 18-wheeler) because the pallets are too large to ship UPS or FedEx. When we have a residential delivery, the carrier will phone as the shipment nears its destination terminal to make a curbside, at the street, delivery appointment. You should have able-bodies people there to help with the delivery. You should also perform a shipping damage inspection, and you'll need someone to help you move product from the curb up to the house. Normally, residential deliveries will be on a truck with a lift-gate to help bring the paneling skid to the ground.
Ordering the Incorrect Product or Wanting to Return Product.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or you need to return it, you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back to the factory, American Pacific 520 Salem Avenue, Holly springs MS 38635. Also the product must be sent back in the original package and banded or stretched wrapped for return shipment. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.
Traditional wood paneling with various shades of organic grey for an aged, rustic look. The vintage, weather washed look will create a lived in, casual feel in any eclectic space be it a basement conversion, a family gathering room, a cozy cabin, seaside cottage, mountain lodge, or your private fish camp. This paneling will lend a timeworn look and organic appeal to just about any decor.
- 48" x 96" (4x8) plywood sheets
- The 5.2mm thick is (approximately 1/4")
- Durable laminate on real plywood core for longevity
- Random 9 Plank Pattern (Grooves at approximately 4", 8", 4", 7", 9", 6", 4" and 6")
- Real Plywood has structural strength and 5.2mm panels may be attached directly to studs
- Plywood doesn't expand and contract with temperature and humidity
- Our paneling has some insulating Characteristics
- Recommended for indoor use
- Minimum purchase 10 sheets
- Please be certain to select the Correct Pricing based upon the Quantity you will Add to your cart
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY and other select locations
- Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Order Paneling Samples here
4' x 8' panels cut to a tall wainscoting height enhance a casual feel. A mixture of washed grays
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS