|Total Quantity||Base price per unit|
Discounts will appear in cart
Total quantity of 4x8 paneling in cart determines price per panel.
List price reflects purchase of at least 15 units.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 10 and pay only $70.00 each
- Buy 11 - 12 and pay only $67.50 each
- Buy 13 - 14 and pay only $65.00 each
- Buy 15 - 29 and pay only $62.50 each
- Buy 30 - 49 and pay only $60.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $55.00 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $50.00 each
We're proud that our plywood panels are made of layers of high quality Meranti hardwood veneers. The paneling is a medium density Class 2 plywood that is far superior to other paneling products because it won't expand and contract as the humidity and temperature changes. All of our plywood paneling carries a Class C Fire Rating of 200 or less, and more specific information is on the label on the back of each panel.
Barnboard Gray Shiplap 4' x 8' Paneling - Laminated panels require no additional finishing. Laminated plywood paneling has a high resolution photograph imprinted on quality paper that is then laminated to the plywood core using pressure, heat and adhesives in our manufacturing process.
Barnboard Gray Shiplap Laminate Paneling offers the on-trend ”farmhouse” look in both the Coastal and Barnboard Gray finishes.
Ordering the Incorrect Product or Wanting to Return Product.
If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or you need to return it, you must pay the freight charges and a 35% restocking fee to send it back to the factory, American Pacific 520 Salem Avenue, Holly springs MS 38635. Also the product must be sent back in the original package and banded or stretched wrapped for return shipment. Once the product has been returned and inspected then you will be issued a credit less freight and restocking fee.
Plywood Paneling is sturdy, durable, and can easily be installed directly to the studs, eliminating the need for adhesive. It is perfect for
any space - even the ceiling!
Sold here in 4' x 8' panels.
- 48" x 96"
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Real plywood for longevity
- May be attached directly to studs, has structural strength
- Plywood has some insulating qualities
- Plywood does not buckle, or expand and contract with temperature and humidity changes
- Recommended for Interior use
- CARB 2 Compliant - no added formaldehyde
- Suitable for use in all rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, garages, attic, dining rooms, family rooms, living rooms, hallways, foyers, nurseries and kids' rooms.
- Minimum Order is ten 4 x 8 panels
- A FREIGHT SURCHARGE MAY APPLY TO CA, OR, WA, NY
- Order Paneling Samples here
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGE IN SHIPPING YOU MUST SEND A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF ALL THE DAMAGE AND A PRODUCT CLAIM WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE PRODUCT PHOTOS
Please select the correct pricing based upon the quantity of panels you will add to your cart