Shop by Price
Shop by Price
Rustic Wood Paneling - The Cabin Collection
Our real plywood paneling with a high quality veneer or a durable laminated wood grain finish outperforms MDF, particle board, hardboard and other compressed products because it will not expand and contract with changes in temperature or humidity, unlike the other products. Real plywood has structural strength, too and these 5.2mm boards (approximately 1/4") can be attached directly to studs to reduce construction costs!
Our cabin collection includes a unfinished genuine oak or birch wood veneers ready to be finished, and a variety of factory pre-finished laminated wood grain patterns from which to chose for your paneling projects, from Gallant Oak, to Birch, Rustic Pine, Weathered Cedar, American Pecan, Natchez Pecan and a beautifully rustic Swampland Cypress paneling. Each of our Cabin Collection share these features:
- 48" x 96" overall dimensions
- 5.2mm thick (approximately 1/4")
- Either a wood veneer or a durable laminate finish for longevity
- Random Width Plank Pattern*
- Real Plywood for structural strength
- Attach directly to studs, if desired
- Recommended for indoor use
- Ships quickly and directly to your door
- Laminated panels require no paint or stain 'finishing'
- Genuine Birch or Oak Veneer panels are ready to accept a primer and paint or a stain finish
Order rustic wall paneling today!
*Random plank paneling (aka 9-groove paneling) has a single groove 'randomly' spaced at 4" - 8" - 4" - 7" - 9" - 6" - 4" - 6" with beveled half-groove side edges (which make up the '9th' groove when installed next to another panel. Most of our paneling is IN STOCK, ships within 24 to 48 hours and shipping/delivery is included in our pricing! Order Samples Here