- Plywood Paneling FAQs
- How to Order Plywood Paneling
How to Order Plywood Paneling
Frequently Asked Questions and answers about Plywood Paneling Orders!
- How quickly is paneling shipped? Most panels are in stock and will arrive within 4 to 5 days. If panels are not in stock, we will manufacture them and you should expect to receive them within 10-12 days
- How are 4x8 panels shipped? Free Shipping on 4x8 paneling orders are securely strapped to a wooden pallet with edge and corner protection
- What type of shipping company is used for 4x8 paneling? We ship 4x8 paneling using 18-wheeler, commercial trucks. When your order ships, you will receive a shipment notice from us
- For deliveries in residential areas, the carrier will call you to make an ‘at the street, curbside delivery appointment” and you will have to be available to meet the truck, inspect and sign for the shipment. Residential deliveries will normally be on a truck with a lift gate to help bring the product to the ground
- Deliveries to commercial addresses are normally brought right to the receiving area and someone will need to be on hand to receive, inspect and sign for the shipment
- How are 48”W x 32” wainscoting height panels shipped? Most orders for wainscot height panels are shipped UPS and normally, no signature is required at delivery. Larger orders are shipped like 4x8 paneling (see delivery information above)
- What is the price of the paneling? Pricing is on each paneling page and includes Free Shipping! Please notice that the more panels you purchase, the lower the price per panel! To save even more, you may mix paneling designs and styles to get a total panel quantity price break! Think about a second room that could be updated with paneling!
- Are the panel long, 8-foot edges ship-lapped or tongue & grooved? No, our plywood panels butt against the next and it is critical the first and subsequent panels be hung plumb! Panels with a groove pattern have a 'half-groove' along their 8-foot edges so the joints between grooved panels are less noticeable. We have seam tape for many of our decorator panels. Library and flat panels abutt each other without a half groove or ship-lap, so care should be taken to get them as close as possible. Some will pre-paint the walls immediately behind the paneling seams so that the wall doesn't 'show through' any small openings that might be present between panels.
- Can I store the panels outside? For best results, we recommend storing paneling indoors, ideally in the room in which they will be installed on a flat surface, laying flat.
How to order Paneling
- Select the paneling color and style
- Select optional thickness (if available)
- Select quantity range that you will add to your cart, for correct pricing
- Enter the quantity of panels you are ordering
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- When finished shopping, click Proceed to Checkout
Paneling FAQ’s Wood Paneling Tips and Ideas How to appreciate Wood Paneling How to Install Wood Paneling
Beadboard Gallery Wainscot Height Paneling Gallery Shop for paneling now Contact DesignTheSpace
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in your design evaluation; we are just an email or phone call away (866) 983-3267 away!